Fire Risk Assessment
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 places the responsibility for fire safety on the employer as a responsible person for the building or premises.
What is a fire risk assessment?
The qualified assessor will visit your premises and evaluate all areas in terms of fire safety hazards to people and property.
An easy to understand, clear and concise report with any finding will be produced along with an action plan on how to minimize identified risks should they occur.
What is assessed in a fire risk risk assessment?
- Fire Safety Policy
- Fire Procedures
- Source of Ignition
- Combustible Materials
- Persons at Risk
- Fire Safety Training
- Fire Detection and Warning Systems
- Fire Drills and Evacuation Procedures
- Means of Escape
- Fire Fighting Equipment
- Testing and Maintenance Procedures
United Kingdom facts
- Fire inspections are now taking place unannounced throughout the UK
- Failure to comply with the fire safety order may result in legal action or and a fine or even imprisonment
- If you do not have a fire risk assessment for your business you may not be insured if a fire takes place
We serve all Greater Manchester areas including Rochdale, Bury, Oldham and also operate a 50 mile radius within the North West. This ensures a speedy and efficient service. Please contact our team for more information.