Fire extinguisher maintenance is a legal requirement under The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 to all business premises. Part 2 Fire Safety Duties Articles 13 & 17
Fire extinguishers are required to be maintained annually to BS 5306-3-2017, this involves replacement of all small parts, tamper tags, hose/horns O’rings, pressure gauge testing and damage assessment. Refilling and pressure testing or replacement units are to be carried out if required. A certificate of inspection and an up to date fire equipment inventory are issued on completion.
- Our engineers are BAFE Qualified and have undertaken examination courses in BS5306-3-2017 commissioning and maintenance and BS5306-8-2012 selection and installation and required to take a refresher course every 3 years.
- Examination and course is undertaken by IFEDA
- Member of The UK Fire Association
- Safe Contractor Accredited
- DBS checked
- Engineers mobile tablet records all fire equipment serviced and provide service certificates, fire equipment inventory and even invoices. These are stored as PDF files and emailed direct from our customer support email. Copies can be requested any time with no additional charges
We are using the 2020 colour scheme, which easily identifies the fire extinguisher has been serviced. This involves the tamper tag seal, O’ring seal and gauge dot to be replaced with the colour Green.
Advanced Fire Protection (Rochdale) Ltd, is covered up to 5 million public & products liability insurance (including inefficacy)
Sutton Specialist Risks Ltd (Bristol)
Period June 2020 to June 2021
Do you require a fire logbook? You can download ours here for free!!
As part of our service, we provide you with a up to date fire equipment inventory. This details the location, ID number, type, size, date last tested, whether the equipment is wall mounted, expiry test date, action undertaken and service date.
We also highlight which extinguishers will require pressure testing the following year. This can help you budget for next year service.
Extinguisher Maintenance Cost
Our service costs are fixed, this involves replacement of all small parts, tamper tags, hose/horns O’rings, pressure gauge testing, damage assessment. A certificate of inspection and an up to date fire equipment inventory are included in all servicing price plans.
VAT is currently not applicable.
- Fire extinguishers maintained to British Standards
- Fire extinguisher supply and installation
- Fire signage
- Fire blankets
- Refilling and refurbishing of portable fire extinguishers
Option to settle your account straight away
We have recently introduced card payments. This way you have the option to settle your account over the phone or even whilst the engineer is onsite. Quick, easy and simple. Our other payment options are cheque, bacs and cash.
Our custom designed service label & certificate to BS5306:3:2017
Our service label are clearly visible compared this one we found whilst taking over a site.
Each fire extinguisher must contain a maintenance label, this should contain but not limited to:
- Company name
- Contact details including addresses
- Text containing the extinguisher has been serviced in accordance to BS5306 pt 3
- Date serviced
- Code i.e refilled, basic service, extended service ect.
- Comments box
- Next service date
- Engineer initials or number
- Next extended service year
- Last extended service year
- Commissioning date
We serve all Greater Manchester areas including Rochdale, Bury, Oldham and also operate a 50 mile radius within the North West. This ensures a speedy and efficient service. Please contact our team for more information.
53 Rooley Moor Rochdale OL12 7AX
Registered in England:
Company Number 10337978